DIY: Studded Timbs

    |
I saw some pics on my instagram of gold studded Timberlands. I thought it was a fresh idea so I decided to create some with my own pair of Timbs.
Source: Instagram user - Deyona_D

The supplies that I used were studs, q-tips and glue. I ordered 100 gold pyramid flat back studs from Etsy. These studs come with glue already attached to it. You can heat and stick if you have a heating tool. I don't so I used E-6000 glue and applied it to the back of studs. I used q-tips to put the glue onto the studs and gently placed them into my desired pattern.
To make it more of my own style, I used pyramid studs instead of the bullet studs and I decided to only do one side of the boot instead of all the way around. Instead of adding a printed design to the tongue I added a few studs to the top.
Here's what I wore with the boots.








Do you like the studded Timbs trend? Will you buy a ready made pair or create your own?


Outfit Details:
H&M Blazer, Gap Always Skinny Jeans, Brooklyn Express Floral Shirt, Timberland Boots, DIY Chain and Ring

2 comments

  1. where can i find some studs like in the original pic i want some pointed studs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Etsy and Ebay sell them. You can also Google cone studs to get a list of online stores. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments!

Mo