A Double Dose

    |










 
This week's Style Me Friday challenge is double denim. I've worn double denim and even triple denim quite a few times. Each time that I've worn this trend it was in a casual fashion and you can check it out herehere and here. For this challenge I chose to dress it up a little with a pair of nude pumps. Both the shirt and jeans are Men's. :-) One tip to rocking this trend is to wear denim with different washes as I've done for this look. My pieces may appear similar in the photos but the top is actually darker than the jeans. 
How would you rock the denim on denim trend?


Outfit Details:
Button Up - H&M Similar
 Jeans - Old Navy Similar
Pumps - Payless
Necklace - Ebay


26 comments

  1. Denim on denim seems to be everywhere this season. Love the necklace.

    xoxo

    Ivy

    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!I love it babe!Have a great weekend!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous, love your outfit and your hair is amazing!! Super hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love denim on denim! You put it together well!
    Xx SJ- www.fashinny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Mo! I haven't be able to tie my shirt up like that since Freaknic of 98'!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the double dose of denim! Such a cool look.

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! Thanks. If you notice, the part that needs to be covered is hidden well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you look great Mo!!

    http://effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute look and i LOVE your accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect outfit! You look amazing.

    http://www.tributetothetribe.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love denim on denim. You look great.

    Tracy @ Sunny
    Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Tracy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving the double denim! That necklace is gorgeous
    Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like how you paired the two. You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the denim on denim. Werk.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the tied denim top! It's such a cute addition to the denim squared look.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments!

Mo