Urban Bohemian

    |








Happy middle of the week day! Not everyone likes it when you say hump day, so that's my alternative. At least for now. Last Sunday we went to see Hangover 3 and it was hilarious, seriously funny. It's supposedly the last part of the movie but the way it ended it's quite possible that there may be another one. You guys should check it out if you haven't already.

The weather was sunny but breezy and I wanted to wear something different so out came my version of the bohemian style. The midi length skirt was actually a vintage gap dress that I cut and added elastic to the waist and took in the sides because it was just too big. I paired it with a crop top that I thrifted and a pair of high top chucks the same color as one of the flowers in the skirt. The denim jacket and fedora were added to keep everything in place from the breeze. The top half of the dress I cut into a button up crop top

What do you think about my boho style?

                                                  
Outfit Details:
Midi Skirt - Thrifted and DIY SimilarSimilar
Loft CropTop - Thrifted Similar
Denim Jacket - Gap Similar
Sneakers - Converse
Hat - H&M Similar & Cute
Necklace - Ebay Similar
Sunnies - Target Similar
Watch - Target
Bracelets - DIY



18 comments

  1. Gorgeous like always! I love love love that skirt, you looks great :)

    -Vogue&Heels

    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your skirt and the orange converse sneakers. You look so cute! Love this outfit on you!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute outfit! I love the laid back vibe of the skirt with chucks. I heard Hangover 3 was pretty good... I'll have to see it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Yeah it's a funny movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute, casual look! Love the sneakers with that skirt :)

    Annie

    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! Gotta love a good ole pair of chucks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally cute! very boho.

    PS. I'm visiting from WIWW. Check out what I wore at Olivia Cleans Green.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE how you paired the Chucks with the skirt, such a cute touch!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Bracelet Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks! you can never go wrong with a pair of chucks. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking great Mo!!

    effortlesslady@blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. That skirt is so cute girl!! Totally bohemian and so pretty :) I love the hat and the denim with it!

    Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Jessi . I'm trying to wear the vintage pieces like you. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments!

Mo