- Remove the original pockets from the cardigan with the seam ripper.
- Use the original pocket and place on the leather fabric.
- Trace with the chalk onto the leather.
- Cut out the leather leaving room for seam allowance.
- Fold down the seams about 1/4 inch and use the clips the hold in place.
- Place the pockets onto same area as original pockets.
- Topstitch the leather pockets onto the cardigan using a loose and longer stitch.
cardigan Forever21 & DIY | crop top Thrifted | leggings H&M | scarf Gifted from India | boots Nine West